THE COUNTRY’S PREMIERE FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL HUB
Makati City remains the Philippines’ undisputed financial center and commercial hub, being home to the headquarters of 40% of the top multinational and local corporations in the country.
To date, it has a total of over 66,000 establishments, which includes:
*10% is an estimated percentage of appreciation per annum bases.
THE MOST PREFERRED LOCATION OF INVESTORS
1 BEST RESIDENTIAL STATISTICS
2 MAKATI CBD IS COMPLETE
Everything you need is just few minutes away.
* 8 Shopping Malls
* 6 Five Star Hotel
* 62,878 Retail & Commercial Establishments
* 2,901 Restaurants & Bars
* Schools; Hospitals & Churches
3 MAKATI IS WHERE THE
Condominiums in the Makati CBD remain highly
preferred, with its vacancy rate decreasing by 1.3%.
Residential Demand Continually Increasing.
Preference for condominium living is brought about by the inclination of the working population to relocate within the proximity of their workplace for efficiency and so as to defer costs associated with transportation. Increasing traffic situation has contributed to this.
Source: CB Richard Ellis, Philippines
LAND VALUE INCREASING
PHP 283,185 TO
COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL, PHILIPPINES
CB RICHARD ELLIS, PHILIPPINES
*BENEFITS OF LIVING IN MAKATI
1. High Investor Confidence
As the richest City in the Philippines, investors sustain a high level of confidence in Makati.
2. Stable Government (Richest City Government)
* Quality Management System
* Comprehensive Social Development Program
* Disaster management rescue and public safety capability
* Service for youth & children, women & elederly
3. Annual City income is used for City developments
* Road Networks
* Underground walkway
* Multi-modal transport infrastructure
* Telecommunication infrastructure
4. Efficient Transportation System
Availability of various forms of public transporation such as;
* Metro Rail Transit (MRT)
* Taxi / Cabs
5. Best security & fire department units in the country
* Country's best security and fire units
* Nation's first free-standing emergency care facility