Sustainability and township living are at the forefront of The Verdin at Maple Grove, the first residential development within Megaworld's 140-hectare Maple Grove township in General Trias, Cavite. The 10-storey residential tower is set to rise along the township’s main six-lane, integrating environmental sustainability features while complementing the township’s vision to become Cavite’s ‘green’ central business district.
SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
- 10-storey condominium with 7 residential levels, two-floor podium parking with commercial spaces at the ground floor. and roof deck garden and lounge.
- 140 units in total ranging from studio of up to 32 square meters (sq.m), one bedroom units up to 51 square meters and two bedroom units up to 79 square meters.
- Units with Lanai will be available at the 3rd Floor (Amenity Area) with view of the park and township
- The Verdin’s environmental friendly features include solar-powered outlets at the outdoor amenity deck, use of energy generating equipment and machines at the fitness area, and the use of recycled and indigenous materials for the pool deck and children’s play area.
- Target completion by 2023.